» RETURN POLICY
Please do not send your purchase without contacting us first to accommodate the return or refund, you will need an authorization number for us to process your request. We are happy to offer full refunds if you meet the below-listed criteria:
- If you require a cancellation of your order before your item is shipped or before the customization process has begun (for any customized item), we have no problems giving a full refund at your request. If you received a proof but want to cancel (before sending to production), the value of the proof(s) will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item has been shipped, we will give you a full refund after receiving the item back (unopened & unused within 10 days of receipt), the client is responsible for the shipping cost, shipping charges in the original order are non-refundable. Custom items can not be returned.
- If your item(s) were damaged during shipping please contact me with pictures and we will do our best to help. Our goal is to make your transaction as joyful as possible!
(Please note that custom items can NOT be canceled, refunded or returned after sent to production, this includes any personalized items, made-to-order and custom color swaddles and blankets)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. So if you don't have the original invoice print out a copy of the one sent to your email when placing your order, make sure the order number is legible.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, please take into consideration that refunds can take up to 14 days or a full month to show on your credit card statement.
LATE OR MISSING REFUND (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded if they meet our refund criteria, unfortunately, all items purchased during sales are final and cannot be refunded.
» GENERAL SHIPPING POLICY
We ship only 2 days a week (Wednesdays and Fridays) if you need your item in a rush, we recommend to contact us before to see if we are able to accommodate your order.
All custom items are made-to-order (as well as cotton, lightweight fleece swaddles, and all blankets) printing and processing times are additional to the transit time after shipping. We try to keep stock of our most popular (non-personalized) items to expedite orders, so if you need something in a rush, you are welcome to contact us so we can tell you if it's in stock.
|DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS||INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS|
|All items in the shop are mailed via USPS First Class service unless you selected to upgrade to Priority service during checkout. We ship from Crestline in southern California and Phoenix, Arizona.
Packages sent via USPS First class mail service can take anywhere from 2 to 8 business days to be received within the United States after being picked up by the USPS.
Packages that have been upgraded will arrive between 1-4 business days depending on how far the destination is from our shipping facility.
Times vary depending on the country and how fast your package is processed at customs so we can not guarantee how long it will take to get to you, but as a reference, we've had packages delivered anywhere from 10 to 40 business days after shipment.
» WE ARE GDPR COMPLIANT
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with specific information (which you authorized Shopify -my shop's platform- to submit to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for purposes of customization) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have submitted your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list (this is only optional, and you will never be automatically added);
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is essential to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joy Kelley, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, please provide order number and platform (in this case howjoyfulshop.com) so I know where your information is stored. Alternately, you may mail me at:
HowJoyful | Joy Kelley
P.O. Box 4299
Crestline, CA 92325
Please note that by purchasing items from our shop you are agreeing to our stated policies. Please contact us before purchasing if you are concerned about any of the previously described points. Thank you!