For our Frequently Asked Questions please refer to this page.
» RETURN POLICY
Please do not send your purchase without contacting us first to accommodate the return or refund, you will need an authorization number for us to process your request. We are happy to offer full refunds if you meet the below listed criteria:
- If you require a cancellation of your order before your item is shipped or before the customization process has begun (for any customized item), we have no problems giving a full refund at your request. If you received a proof but want to cancel (before sending to production), the value of the proof(s) will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item has been shipped, we will give you a full refund after receiving the item back (unopened & unused within 10 days of receipt), the client is responsible for the cost of shipping. Custom items can not be returned.
- If your item(s) where damaged during shipping please contact me with pictures and I will do my best to help. My goal is to make your transaction as joyful as possible!
(Please note that custom items can NOT be cancelled or refunded after sent to production, this includes any personalized items, made-to-order and all custom swaddles and double sided blankets)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. So if you don't have the original invoice print out a copy of the one sent to your email when placing your order, make sure the order number is legible.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, please take into consideration that refunds can take up to 14 days or a full month to show in your credit card statement.
LATE OR MISSING REFUND (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to the address listed on the Shipping point. (Remember to include your invoice inside your package to process your return or exchange, failure to do so can result in the inability to process your exchange, return or refund)
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit to our store for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you. (Please refer to the items allowed to return)
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return or exchange your product, you should mail it to:
Crestline, California 92325 US
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs and sales taxes are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
» GENERAL SHIPPING POLICY
We ship only 2 days a week (Wednesdays and Fridays) if you need your item in a rush, we recommend to contact us before to see if we are able to accomodate your order, thank you!
Prints and cards are shipped in a clear plastic cello sleeve protected by a thick, flat mailer or cardboard tube depending on the size. Most textile goods and stamps are shipped in boxes or padded envelopes.
We ship on Mondays and Fridays, if you need a rushed order, please convo me and I'll see what I can do to expedite your package.
- DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS: All items in my shop are mailed via USPS First Class unless you selected to upgrade to Priority at checkout. We ship from Crestline in southern California, packages can take from 2 to 7 business days to be received within the United States depending on the efficiency of your local postal service.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Times vary depending on the country and how fast your package is processed at customs so we can not guarantee how long it will take to get to you, but as a reference we've had packages delivered anywhere from 10 to 40 business days after shipment.
Please be aware that you are responsible for paying any extra fees that may be charged at customs. Before ordering make sure to research if your country will charge you extra fees for the items you want to purchase or not. We will not lie on the declaration form to avoid fees, because that is illegal, so please don't ask us to, thank you!
Please note that by purchasing items from our shop you are agreeing to our stated policies. Please contact us before purchasing if you are concerned about any of the previously described points. Thank you!
- Joy Kelley
& the HowJoyful team!