Fleece Blanket - Adventure awaits
This blanket is sure to be a kids' favorite! It features a bright bold printed color, it's lightweight but so warm! It's made out of anti-pill fibers and a soft texture similar to minky. Makes the perfect present for your new baby, as a baby...Regular price $39.99 USD Sale price
Compare at $49.99 USD
This blanket is sure to be a kids' favorite! It features a bright bold printed color, it's lightweight but so warm! It's made out of anti-pill fibers and a soft texture similar to minky. Makes the perfect present for your new baby, as a baby shower gift or a lovely keepsake.
If you would like to see a digital proof, just purchase this listing along with your blanket.
SIZES: Select size in the dropdown
- 39"x 29" LAP - Fleece single side print - White on the back
- 39"x 29" SHERPA LAP - Beige back - Front print and back lined with a lusciously soft faux sheepskin sherpa layer. Binded edge.
- 60"x 50" LARGE - Fleece single side print - White on the back
- 60"x 50" SHERPA LARGE - Beige back - Front print and back lined with a lusciously soft faux sheepskin sherpa layer. Sewn edge
PROCESSING SPEED: Please allow eight business days for the fabric to be professionally printed and your order shipped if no extra customizations have been selected. If you would like to rush the printing process, just purchase this listing. (processing time will be five business days with the RUSH option)
- The FLEECE option is made out of super soft faux micro mink fleece, and it is 100% polyester. This blanket is heavier and thicker than our "Lightweight fleece" swaddle option that can be found in the swaddle section, but it’s still lightweight and can easily fold to fit in a purse or diaper bag.
- The SHERPA option is the heavier of all of them (check out our texture picture) as it’s a double-sided blanket and the color of the back is beige. Both sizes have different edges, the LAP size has a binder edge, and the LARGE size has a sewn edge. (Check the additional pictures for more details)
CARE: Wash separately in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly to avoid wrinkles. If possible hang to dry (we recommend)
IMPORTANT: Colors on your monitor may be different from the actual product because of the color calibration of your screen or mobile device. Please read over the shop policies to make an informed purchase.
(second picture by @babybaileymamadrama)
We ship only 2 days a week (Wednesdays and Fridays)
All organic cotton & lightweight fleece swaddles, as well as all blankets are made-to-order, this means printing and processing times are additional to the transit time after shipping. We try to keep stock of our most popular (non-personalized) items to expedite orders, so if you need something in a rush, you are welcome to contact us so we can tell you if it's in stock. Additionally, we offer upgrades on shipping and also rush printing upgrades for all our items so you can have them as fast as possible.
|DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS||INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS|
|All items in the shop are mailed via USPS First Class service unless you selected to upgrade to Priority service during checkout. We ship from Crestline, California and Phoenix, Arizona.
Packages sent via USPS First class mail service can take anywhere from 2 to 8 business days to be received within the United States after being picked up by the USPS.
Packages that have been upgraded will arrive between 1-4 business days depending on how far the destination is from our shipping facility.
Times vary depending on the country and how fast your package is processed at customs so we can not guarantee how long it will take to get to you, but as a reference, we've had packages delivered anywhere from 10 to 40 business days after shipment.
Please do not send your purchase without contacting us first to accommodate the return or refund, you will need an authorization number for us to process your request. We are happy to offer full refunds if you meet the below-listed criteria:
- If you require a cancellation of your order before your item is shipped or before the customization process has begun (for any customized item), we have no problems giving a full refund at your request. If you received a proof but want to cancel (before sending to production), the value of the proof(s) will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item has been shipped, we will give you a full refund after receiving the item back (unopened & unused within 10 days of receipt), the client is responsible for the cost of shipping. Custom items can not be returned.
- If your item(s) were damaged during shipping please contact me with pictures and I will do my best to help. Our goal is to make your transaction as joyful as possible!
(Please note that custom items can NOT be canceled or refunded after sent to production, this includes any personalized items, made-to-order and all custom swaddles and blankets)